Webroot provides complete security to your devices from threats and viruses. It includes firewall, identity theft protection, anti-phishing, web-filtering and more. Hence, to set up webroot.com/safe products, follow the below-given procedures.
Procedure To Download Webroot
Follow the given steps to download your webroot.com/safe product:
- On your system, open a web browser.
- After that, type webroot.com in the address bar.
- On the home page of Webroot, click on “For Home” or “For Business” according to your use and preference.
- It will show you a list of products, select your preferred product. In the next window, do the following:
- Click on and a Try it free tab if you want a free trial. By doing so, the software automatically starts downloading.
- Otherwise, click on the “Buy Now” button and then follow the below-given instructions for completing the purchase and download process.
- In the next window, you are required to provide the Billing and Payment details. Provide your Billing information that includes your name, email address, city, state and postal code.
- Read all the terms and conditions of Webroot by clicking on its links located at the bottom-left corner of the window.
- In the same window, choose your payment method for an example credit card, Paypal, etc and then enter your payment details. It includes your card number, expiration date, security code, etc.
- Verify your order carefully. If required, make the changes right away.
- Now, if you agree with all the terms of Webroot, click on the “Buy Now” button given there.
- When the order is placed, you will receive an email to confirm your purchase which also contains a download link.
- You need to open the mail and click on the download link. By doing so, it will start downloading your purchased product.
- After the Webroot Download finishes, the file will be saved in the Downloads folder.
Procedure To Install Webroot
Follow the below-given steps to install webroot product on your system:
To install webroot.com/safe on Windows, go through the below-given steps:
- Access the Downloads folder.
- Locate the .exe setup file of Webroot and then double-click on it.
- User Account Control pop-up box appears, click on the Yes button.
- In the next pop-up box of Security Warning, click on the Run button.
- It will take you to a new window. Enter your product key code into the given field.
- Then, view all the terms and conditions of the License Agreement and if you agree, click on the “Agree and Install” button.
- On the Installation Successful window, click on the “Finish” button.
To install webroot.com/safe on Mac, go through the below-given steps:
- Open Finder.
- From the left panel of the window, open the Downloads folder.
- Then, search for the .dmg file and then double-click on it.
- Now, drag and drop your Webroot product icon into the Applications folder.
- Next, open the Applications folder and double-click your Webroot product icon and it will show you a pop-up box. Click on the Open button.
- Then, select the language by clicking on the dropdown box and click Next.
- It will take you to a new window. Type the 20 character key code provided to you in the confirmation mail.
- Review all the terms and conditions of the license agreement and click on the Agree and Install button.
- In the next step, enter your email address. Also, if you want to get notifications of the latest offers of Webroot, select the checkbox given there. Then, click on the Continue button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen, Type your Mac credentials and then click on the OK button.
To install your webroot.com/safe product on android or iOS, follow the given steps:
- First of all, open the Play Store or App Store on your mobile device.
- Now, type your Webroot Product in the search bar and select your product from the list.
- In the next window, click on the Install button and wait for the process to complete.
- Once the installation finishes, tap on the Open button.
- It will show you a pop-up box, click on the Allow button and move forward to the next step.
- Then, click on the menu icon and sign in to your account by entering your email address and password.
- Also, to enable various features of Webroot, follow the on-screen instructions.
If you want to activate your product before installation, follow the below-given steps for activation:
- Open a web browser.
- Type webroot.com/safe in the address bar.
- In the next window, enter your email address and product keycode. The keycode is provided to you in the confirmation mail if you have purchased the product online. In case of offline purchase, note down the code from the backside of the retail card.
- Then, click on the Next button.
- Now you will receive an email to install your product. Open the mail and follow the on-screen instructions for installation.