Webroot offers globally acclaimed, cutting-edge cybersecurity solutions that guarantee unbeatable protection for all your connected devices. Its innovative and user-friendly products are regarded as some of the most robust and versatile options. In order to secure your devices with this next-generation security software, you must deploy it properly on your system. In other words, you must purchase and perform a simple Webroot Download procedure.
Performing Webroot Download is an exceptionally straightforward and quick process. However, you must procure a couple of things for a smooth and hassle-free process.
Before you begin the process, you must purchase a valid Webroot Product Activation Key from a reliable source. In the case of online purchase, you can find it in your “Purchase Confirmation Email”. Alternatively, check your CD Installation Package in case of offline purchase.
Along with that, you must have a stable, high-speed Internet Connection. Webroot Download prefers a broadband connection with LAN cable.
Begin the Webroot Download process by launching a Web Browser that you commonly use on your computer. In other words, locate and click on the Browser icon on your system. For instance, you may have Google Chrome, Safari, Mozilla, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.
Now, locate and click on the Browser’s Address Bar. Then, correctly enter “webroot.com” as the URL. Thereafter, press the “Enter” key on your keyboard. Once you get its Homepage. Look for the “My Account” tab on the top Black Band. Now, click on it and access its “Sign In” window for Webroot Download.
Webroot Download requires you to set up your user account before proceeding further. Hence, do the same by following the given instructions.
1. On its “Sign In” window, go to the right-hand panel and locate the “Create Account” tab. Now, click on it and access its Account Creation window.
2. The following window requires you to provide your basic Profile Information. Hence, enter the details accurately as given below.
3. In addition to that, Webroot Download requires you to accept the terms of “Privacy Statement”, “Website Terms of Service”, and “License Agreement”. For this, click on the respective links one-by-one and open the documents. Then, attentively read it and close them.
4. Finally, click on “Register Now” and set up your account for performing Webroot Download.
5. As such, it will send you a “Confirmation Email” on your Email Address as given above. Therefore, log in to your Email Account and open its Inbox. Now, locate and open the “Confirmation Email”. Thereafter, Verify your Email Address by clicking on this Verification Link.
After creating your Webroot Account, you must proceed for registering your purchased product. In other words, you will have to link your subscription with your Account.
The last step of Webroot Registration will lead you to your Account Portal. Additionally, it will add a secure Webroot Download link to your account. Therefore, go to the “Subscriptions” section of your account. Then, locate your purchased version of Webroot. Finally, locate and click on the “Download” tab beside it. As such, it will initiate the Webroot Download process.
During the downloading process, it may prompt you to provide your preferred download location. Hence, click on “Save” or “Save As”. Then, click “Browse” and specify a location to save the downloaded “Setup File”.
Now, you must wait for the process to finish completely as it will take time.