In order to manage the security of your computing devices protected by exceptional Webroot products, you need a holistic management hub. For this purpose, it offers a versatile and intuitive platform called the Webroot Login Account. You must set up this user-friendly account for experiencing the outstanding protection cover offered by Webroot.
Webroot Login Account Creation
- In the very first place, you will need a Web Browser for creating a Webroot Login Account. Hence, access one of the available Internet Browser on your Computer. For example, you may open Mozilla, Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer etc.
- Once the Browser window loads completely, go to its official website. In other words, enter “webroot.com/safe” as a URL in the Address Bar of the Browser. Then, hit the “Enter” key.
- On its Homepage, look at the very top for “My Account” on the long black band. Now, click on it and access the Webroot Login Page.
- The following window permits you to access an existing account or set up a new one. Since you want to set up a new account. Therefore, go to the top right-hand side and click on “Create Account”.
- Now, Webroot Login Account seeks your “Profile Information” for account creation. Therefore, enter the details accurately as explained below.
Webroot Product Keycode: In the very first place, provide your unique “Product Keycode” correctly. This reference code consists of 20 alphanumeric characters that you get after purchasing Webroot Security. In case of online purchases, it comes in your “Purchase Confirmation Email”. Alternatively, it is printed on the Installation CD cover or Retail Card purchases from offline sources.
Email Address: After that, give a working Email Address in the next text box. Make sure it is the one that you want to use for this Webroot Login Account as your username.
Repeat Email Address: Now, re-enter this Email Address properly in order to confirm it.
Password: In order to secure this account from unauthorized access, you must have a strong and unique “Password”. Therefore, carefully set up one for Webroot Login Account.
Repeat Password: Re-enter this Password to confirm it.
Your Personal Security Code: Along with all this, you should provide a “Security Code” for additional protection of your account. For this, use a memorable word or number including a minimum of 6 characters. It could be a combination of alphabets and number. You will have to enter the specified characters of this code whenever you want to access your Webroot Login Account.
Security Question: Besides that, you will need “Security Question” for completing the three-tier account protection process. In other words, you will get a list of Security Questions at a drop-down menu box. As such, select any one of the available options for assisting with the account verification process.
Security Answer: Thereafter, provide the answer to the question selected above.
- Thereafter, you must agree to its terms for “Privacy Statement”, “Website Terms of Service”, and “License Agreement”. For this, check the respective links at the lower end of this webpage. Now, click on them one-by-one and open the document. After that, carefully read the terms and close them.
- Finally, click on “Register Now” and establish your Webroot Login Account.
- Consequently, a “Confirmation Email” will be sent on your registered Email Address.
- Hence, log in to your Email Account. Then, access its Inbox and locate this “Confirmation Email”. Thereafter, open this Email. After that, click on the “Verification Link” to verify your Email Address.
- Meanwhile, correctly enter the required characters of your Security Code when prompted.
- At last, complete the Webroot Login Account creation process by clicking on the “Confirm Registration Now” button.
Access Webroot Login Account
- In the very first place, open a Web Browser for accessing your Webroot Login Account.
- After that, go to its official website i.e. “webroot.com”.
- On its Homepage, click on “My Account” from the black band at the very top.
- In order to access your account, select the “Log In” tab.
- Now, give your registered “Email Address” or “Phone Number” correctly.
- After that, enter the associated “Password” accurately.
- Next, you must review the terms of its “Privacy Statement”, “Website Terms of Service”, and “License Agreement”. For this, open the documents by clicking on the respective links. Then, read the documents attentively and close them.
- Finally, access your Webroot Login Account by clicking on the “Log In” button.